Thursday, March 8, 2007

Think about the future !

Just came back from seeing Les 3 Accords in Orléans.

I was pretty frustrated at first because I could not join the 2 people I was supposed to go with. Finally got a hold of one that had totally forgot he was supposed to come... At least he's paying me back his ticket since I already had paid for all 3 of us. So my girlfrind went free.

One hour before the show, I finally got a call from the second guy while Ièm going to his place to pick him up as soon as possible. I knew he was working and was finishing at 6:00, but he should at least left a word to his parents saying if he was coming or not, etc. Anyway we were able to get there in time and get s small table with a good view.

The show started on time (surprisingly) and was really fun. Everybody was singing and the band made a lot of jokes (you have to be there to understand the title of this entry). They sang most of their popular songs and the new one they made for Amnesty International.

In summary, a great show worth the 25$.

Planned for the weekend:
- Pick up an old Commodore PET computer for a friend.
- Hope to receive my paintball gun
- Do some cleaning
- Finish my taxes paper !

No comments: