Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I hate being sick

Even tho I write this one week after feeling better, I really hate being sick !

It started on Sunday night and ended on Friday. I tried to work on Thursday but could only stay 2 hours and these 2 hours felt like hell. I don't even remember what I did during that time.

The big problem here is that I feel guilty... Guilty of not being at work and actually doing something worth the salary I get every two weeks. Don't get me wrong here, these 4 sick days didn't felt like vacation at all. I spent most of my time in bed without any freaking energy. Even watching TV seemed painful.

The only positive side in all of this is that I could get a little advance in my DVD backlog. I was able to finish the Chick'n Swell third season, which was very good.

On Saturday, I was feeling good enough to go to Montreal, where I had to visit my sister and go to a video game swap meet. More about thatin the next post.

No comments: