Sunday, February 18, 2007

Worst game of poker ever

Out of the 16 players announced by my friend, we were 11.

One didn't even want to play and at least 3 others didn't even know the rules.

I finished fourth, because I wanted to go home.

On the bright side, as Benson said to me earlier, this made me forget about my car for a moment. I was so pissed of the way this game was played that I didn't think about my car.

So I'm off to bed... hoping that my next game of poker will not suck as much as this one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I was there, and the only thing I have to say about your comment is that you are 100% right... That's was the worst game of poker I ever had and the last one I'm going to have with them... if it include money. Even 25 cents!

Anonymous said...

Of what you have told me, the game sounds like a complete waste of time. I may sometimes take it too serious however a game like that I wouldn't of even bothered because people just don't seem to want to play.

Hope your next games makes more sense

Lady Jaye said...

What variant of poker did you play? Hold Em? Been playing that (and stud) on full-tilt poker...

Anonymous said...

I blοg oftеn and Ӏ sеriоusly thank уοu
foг уour infоrmation. This gгеat
article has truly ρеaκeԁ
my inteгеst. I am going to bookmarκ your blog and keep
cheсking foг new іnformation about oncе
pеr week. Ι subscribеd to yοur
Feed too.

Feel fгeе to viѕіt my weblog InternetSite