Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Civil War has finally ended

My girlfriend was nice enough today to bring me to the Comic Book Shoppe (thank you baby, lova ya), so I could pick up the last number of Civil War.

I must say that I was kinda disappointed by the ending. I'm not going to spoil it in case somebody reading this has not read it yet. Let's just say the momentun that each issue was getting was brought to an abrupt stop that left me on my appetite.

I'm even considering picking up the next Marvel Events called Initiative. It's kinda the follow up of Civil War.

While I was there I always ordered a Gloomy Bear Coffee Mug. Expensive for a coffee mug (20$) but the mug has 2 design : one when the beverage in the mug is cold and another one when it'S hot. Pretty cool if you ask me. The girl at the counter was nice enough to show me the mug in a Preview Magazine. It's not like the other girl working there sometimes that doesn't seems to know anything...

Back to the Gloomy Bear. The more I see them the more I like them. I want another one but I don't feel like ordering it. But no shop has them curently (the Comic Book Shoppe is trying to get them so there's still hope).

Also got a small Masamune Shirow figurine to go in the display case. This one is a Shirow himself, the way he represent himself in his drawings. Kinda like a small metallic octopus. I like it, it's cute.

That's it folks !

And don't forget to check out my auction ! : http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQsassZtenchi58QQhtZ-1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.