Saturday, February 17, 2007

Two post in one day ! Wow !

I've been playing Wii Play this afternoon . Even tho the games are simple they are really addictive.

The difficulty to get a gold medal on every of the 9 games can be so simple in somes yet unachievable on the others. Let's say the Ping Pong. Return the balls 100 times and you're done. Got it on the first time. Trying to pass around 50 levels of Find Mii seems impossible.

I said it before, this game should have been a system pack-in. The games were made for 2 players while Wii Sports can accommodate 4 players. While both games are great, finding a Wii owner with 4 remotes is not something you can accomplish every day (I do have 4 wiimotes). At least Wii Play game in a DVD case.

Also this week, we saw a new Channel appear on the Wii: The Voting Channel. I find it quite entertaining to see the opinion of the other Wii owner. My favorite part is when I get to know if my estimate of which option was the winner. I've been right the whole time (that means twice).

I have to go take a shower and then I have to play some poker. I'm gonna kick some ass tonight ! I'll post if I win something.

1 comment:

Roxy said...

Poker!? how come we havent been invited?! :P No just kidding, we wouldn't have been able to make it anyways. I hope you have fun and make a bit of money. :)