Saturday, January 26, 2008

It's here, it's here ! Let's celebrate !

The last Tritan Eaton Tag Team, Brickface edition, Dunny in Canada is in my possesion !

I got it last week, but I only blog when I'm bored to hell. This is one of those moment, waiting for a coworker to call me back about something at work that went kaput.

The Tag Team dunny came in 2 different colors : black (Color Me Happy edition) or pink (Brickface). They released on January 17th and were sold out on January 17th... 1500 of each color sold in less than 24 hours. I got lucky and got the last pink one they had at Voltage Land (www.voltageland.com) and got it on Wednesday.

It was my first order from Voltage Land and I was pretty happy. Fast shipping, great packaging, which is of great importance considering what they sell and good price. They even included some buttons from the Dunny series 4, which was a nice touch as they are really cool.

So what does my collection look like now ? It would be hard to show the collection of the minis as it grew fast and it's pretty tight in my display but the shelf-of-awesome-things is really nice. I should have blogged about the Tokidoki Mozarella figure too. It the cute one on top of the Brickface box. I was really happy to find it locally. I'll do a post about Tokidoki one day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Building yourself a nice collection ! really lovin the TokiDoki vinyl!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog , can you recommend a place to buy authentic TokiDoki vinyl?