Thursday, September 27, 2007

You know what else really grind my gears ?

You know what else really grind my gears ? Morning traffic.

During the 4 years I've been travelling to Ottawa for work (I miss thoses days where our buidling was in Hull), I've seen an increase in early traffic. I normally leave my house at 6:00AM and get stuck on the highway almost right away.

How come so many people start to work so early now ? 4 years ago, the highway was not even crowded until past 7:00. Now you have to expect an additional 10 min to come in on time. I didn't slept really good last night (blame it on the current heat wave) and had to get the garbages out so I left 25min late. It took me more than one hour to get to work ! It's getting ridiculous !

4 years ago, the road were empty when I was leaving home. Now I see a line of twenty cars waiting at the drive-in line at Timmy's. Make yourself a coffee for god sake ! You'll save 2$ and won't have to wait 20min for it. I've been contemplating the idea of starting late, around 9:00AM, like a coworker of mine did before. But the peak hour tend to end at 9:30AM, so I still would have to stay in the traffic for 40min. I don't really want to leave before 6:00AM, because I like my morning sleep. I'm stuck !

At least now I have a decent car. Last winter was horrible in the old Daewoo because it was cold inside the car during the whole trip. Now I stuck in traffic, but at least I'm comfy.

I wish I could win the loto and stay at home. Somebody want to buy me a ticket ?

2 comments:

Ben-Ohki said...

At least once you get to work, you're at work and don't have to walk an additional 15 minutes after you park... :p

eduardyankey said...

Oakley Titanium Glass Glass Glass Glass Glass Glass Glass
The nipple piercing jewelry titanium glass Glass Glass Glass titanium 3d printer Glass Glass titanium bike Glass Glass Glass Glass Glass titanium engagement rings Glass Glass Glass Glass everquest titanium Glass Glass Glass Glass Glass Glass Glass Glass Glass Glass Glass Glass Glass Glass Glass Glass Glass Glass Glass Glass Glass Glass Glass Glass $3.45 · ‎In stock